Our Key Selling Points
When you entrust Perfect Shape with your order we aim to provide the highest quality of service and we aim for total customer satisfaction.
This means treating you as we ourselves would expect to be treated.
What makes us different?
We ship orders the same day - We don't sit on your orders until it is convenient for us to despatch them!
Orders received by around 2.30 p.m UK time are usually shipped the same day and customers often receive them the following day as we use the highest quality delivery services.
The benefit of buying over the internet or via phone is that you don’t have the hassles and costs of parking the car, walking in the rain, catching the bus or train with the associated time and financial expense. Instead, you can order from your own home and the goods are delivered to you next day in the UK for orders placed before 2.30 p.m. where the goods are in stock.
Compare this to other suppliers who take 3-5 days or upto 15 days to get your goods to you.
We have customers as far away from the UK as New Zealand and they receive their goods faster than some people receive them locally in the UK from other UK suppliers.
We ship for Free to the Mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales)
All goods are shipped free of any additional delivery charges. The price of the product is all that you pay.
Note this excludes larger orders to Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey and some Scottish Islands because our couriers charge more to send goods there. We can ship upto 2Kg (approx 2 bottles of juice) to these destinations for free by Royal Mail as they don’t charge a surcharge. For all other orders the charge is a flat rate of £10 for upto 32 Kg (24 bottles).
We ship everywhere in the world - UK, Ireland, US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and every other country you can think of.
For certain African countries, due to credit card fraud we require payment via bank transfer, but if you are a genuine customer, we will ship to you.
If your country is not listed when you come to checkout, contact us for a quote on delivery charges.
Getting Goods out Fast!
Our goods are shipped from our ISO approved warehouse facility in Kent, England. We have a very dedicated team packing the orders who take great pride in their work. We've been established since 2002 and are a professional company.
We Deliver to Your Office
We can deliver anywhere you wish, if you are not going to be in either leave a note for the post or courier asking to be delivered to a neighbour or specify an alternate address during the checkout procedure.
We only use the fastest mail services:
Shipments to UK addresses (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales)
UK First Class - Orders under 2Kg are sent for FREE using Royal Mail 1st Class which will arrive next day in over 91% of cases.
UK Parcelforce 24 - Orders over 2Kg are sent Parcelforce 24 which delivers in a guaranteed 24 hours to most of the UK. Some areas such as Scottish Islands may take upto three days.
Shipments to European Countries
International Priority Air - Small International Orders are sent via Priority Air Service which is a fast mail service taking 3-5 Days for Western Europe, and 5-7 days for the rest of the World.
International Courier - Larger (heavier) International Orders are sent via Interlink/DPD Courier Service which takes 2 days to countries close to the UK such as France and Germany and upto 8 days for destinations such as Greece.
Shipments outside Europe
International Priority Air - Small International Orders are sent via Priority Air Service which is a fast mail service taking 5-7 days for the rest of the World.
International Courier -For heavier orders, shipping charges are calculated based on multiples of the International Small Packet rate, but for larger orders we can ship with DPD. We will confirm the shipping charge when you order.
UK Mainland - FREE of CHARGE except for the following areas:
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Guernsey, Jersey
If you live in any of the following UK Post code areas, there will be a carriage charge on orders over 2kg of £10 . These areas are IV, HS, KA27-28 KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH49-50, ZE
All EU Countries (excluding mainland UK)
Please note that orders weighing less than 2Kg will be subject to a nominal variable postage charge depending upon weight, from £3.50 up to a maximum of £7.50.
Orders heavier than 2.0kg will be subject to a total delivery charge according to the zone charges below. (for guidance our heaviest products are the 1 litre liquid products which weigh about 1100grams).
These carriage charges apply for consignments of up to 30 kilos (approx 24 bottles of the 1 litre products).
Zone 1 - Belgium, France (inc Monaco), Germany, Luxembourg, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands - £10.00 (2 day service)
Zone 2 - Austria, Denmark, liechtenstein, Switzerland* - £12.00 (3 day service)
Zone 3 - Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain - £15.95 (3-4 day service)
Zone 4 - Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden - £19.50 (4-5 day service)
Zone 5 - Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia. £30.00 (4-6 day service. Greece 8 days)
All Non-Eu Countries may be charged Customs Entry Charges in addition to the above charges.
If for any reason you do decide you do not want the item you have received it may be returned to us within 30 days of our invoice date, with the following conditions.
The item must be in a re-saleable condition, i.e that is with full wrapping intact and unopened /unused.
- All attached labels must still be with the item.
- The return shipping charges are at your own expense and we recommend that you send all items back by a signed delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for items posted to us that are lost in transit.
- Whilst we ship our products to you free of charge, we will make a nominal charge of £5 for this service when you return any unwanted goods to us.
- Any item that is returned to us for a refund that does not have original packing and is not in a readily saleable condition will incur a 25% re-stocking charge.
- You must contact us first on 01942 241000 to inform us of your intention to return an item. Our warehouse can only accept goods with a valid RMA number issued by Customer Services.
- Please also enclose your filled-out packing slip with your full contact details on.
- Please note that a cancellation administration charge of £5.00 will apply where goods have been ordered and then cancelled by the customer
The above conditions also apply if you wish to exchange an item if you have chosen the wrong product.
If an item is defective we will either arrange for collection or refund the postage incurred by you.
Please return all items to us at the following address (with your RMA number):
KENT, TN12 0QW
Tel: 01942 241000
What happens if my Order goes missing in the Post?
In the very unlikely event that your order goes missing in the post we have the following policy:
- If you parcel doesn't arrive within 11 days after dispatch, you should contact us (within 30 days of placing your order) and report the matter. We generally e-mail out tracking details for recorded deliveries and courier deliveries.
- Please call us on 01942 241000 , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the address above.
- If your parcel hasn't been delivered within 11 working days after shipment, then we can begin tracking its whereabouts for you.
- In the unlikely event that a parcel cannot be found or tracked within 30 days of dispatch it will be considered to be lost and we will send a replacement or offer a credit. Most orders are sent by recorded delivery which aids our ability to track parcels from door to door.
- In some instances of a parcel going missing, it is due to the recipient not being in when the post arrived. In these cases, the parcels are returned to the sorting office to await the recipient to arrange another delivery (a card is left at the address). We reserve the right in these cases to ask the recipient to rearrange the delivery with their local sorting office.
Overseas Parcels (Airmail/Airsure/International Recorded Delivery).
- If you don't receive your order by 30 days after ordering please call us on 00 44 1942 241000 with your order number or email us at email@example.com, or write to us a the address above.
- We will then investigate to see where the parcel is and report back to you within 48 hours (2 working days) with our initial findings.
- Due to the difficulty in tracking international parcels we cannot guarantee any refund against losses. However, we will investigate the loss though the mail system and, where able, will pass on any compensation that we receive by way of a refund. This amount is normally up to £28.00 and may not cover the full cost of the items purchased. This process can take up to 6 weeks, due to the speed of tracking across the delivery networks.